Monday, August 29, 2011

Favorite travel spots in the Philippines

I love traveling.

I personally think that to discover the blessings of being alive, you first have to explore its great vastness. A seedling does not grow into a beautiful tree under the roofs of a plant nursery, but in the outside world where sunlight and air is too abundance to absorb by a single life form.


Wonderful acts portrayed by the intelligent sea creatures in Ocean Adventure, Subic Bay will surely leave you awe-struck in your seat.

There's nothing more rejuvenating than watching as the dusk falls on the long beach of Boracay after an exhausting journey all over the busy streets in Aklan.Buktot Beach is a pure paradise waiting behind a range of mountains in Oriental Mindoro.

I enjoy life by indulging in Mother Earth's beauty. There are too many places to explore within the country, but there are some places that imprison your heart and lifetime will take you to let them slip away in your memory.







This is my official entry to Let's Go Sago travel blog contest.
Let's Go Sago 3rd Anniversary

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellis,

    Thank you for participating!
    May I ask for your FB wall post URL so I can check as per mechanics?

    Tnx,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a moment of serenity when I read your post. Beautiful spots and beautiful post as well. I have been to Calapan but never heard of Buktot Beach. I remember a beach in Calapan na 5 pesos lang ang cottage. Well, that was way back 5, 6 years ago ata. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete